Here at Pricing Assistant, we are continuously improving our tool to provide our clients with the best price monitoring experience. We are delighted to announce the release of three new features!
1. Narrow down your search with product filters
To help you implement your pricing strategy and improve your panel experience, new filters have been added in the Products tab. You can now improve the accuracy of your search by filtering based on multiple criteria.
You can also:
- Select the category as well as the brand that you wish to analyze
- Define the product price range
- Focus on your most competitive products by adjusting the number of competitors
- Identify your positioning in relation to the market price
- The number of competitors – to identify products with the most aggressive competition
- Sale price of your products
- Your positioning: by product or in relation to the market Product name
- Recently added products
2. Win time by saving your searches
Are you performing the same search regularly? Save it! You will be able to access the list of saved searches directly from the Dashboard or Products tab. To use the data, you can directly export this search in .xlsx or .csv format in the Data Export tab.
3. Shipping fees, availability and market price
To help you fully optimize your pricing strategy, we are now providing even more information. In the Settings tab, you can now personalize the following display option in the panel.
a. Product availability
Do you want to see if a product is actually in stock at a competitor’s store? It is now possible with our new feature! If a product is no longer sold by one of your competitors, you will be notified by a red indicator.
b. Shipping fees
Shipping fees are now available in your panel! This information is pulled directly from the websites that we crawl. There are two display options: showing the shipping fees in a separate column or adding them directly into the sale price.
c. Market Price
Analyze your positioning in relation to the market. For each product, you can now see your positioning based on:
- Average price of all competitors or starred competitors
- Median price of all competitors or starred competitors